2011年12月21日星期三

Your Way Of Thinking Can Create Failure With Your Network Marketing Business

Can your mindset determine whether you will succeed or fail? Do you let your emotions control whether you are having a productive or non-productive day? Did you know that there are some very simple, creative methods to instantly charge and transform your emotional mindset from one of despair and surrender to that of encouragement and promise?Over the years, I've been inspired by many new ideas and strategies that might help me to build and grow my business faster, easier, and with more success. There were days that I have wanted to quit and say "enough is enough". But I was very determined to see it through because my desire and thirst for success was overpowering. I have always had a wandering eye when it came to investigating new and innovative methods for working my business. I discovered many sites promising my success if I just filled out their form and investigated Their ads were very eye-catching and persuasive and usually got me to opt in and buy their 100% guarenteed product And, if it didn't work for me, I could always get my money back I couldn't pass on that golden opportunity. I always believed at the time that this program would be the beat all end all tool that would take me to the top of my company's leaderboards It was such a euphoric feeling and I would start dreaming about all the wonderful things I could buy and places I could go. The biggest dream was to never work for anyone ever again. I had visions of walking into my employer and quitting on the spot never looking back. But, as things sometimes go, this program that was supposed to take me to the top would be nothing like how it was described and I would either be left with not enough information or asked to purchase more items to get what was initially advertised. Either way, it would send me down an immediate path of negativity and hopelessness again.Little by little you start to believe that with so much junk out there on the internet, how is an average network marketer supposed to know what is truly a viable and genuine opportunity? You'd think I would have learned my lesson by now. Fortunately throughout the years, I had the foresight to do something for myself that has always managed to assist me during those times of despair.1.Re-affirm your goals - Sometimes when you get yourself caught up in too many programs and systems designed to help you build your business, it can become very overwhelming and confusing. Having too many choices can bog you down. You have to stop everything and re-assess what works and what doesn't. Get yourself back into a productive and excited state of mind by confirming why you're building this business to begin with. Losing the focus for why you're even here can create doubt and discouragement that result in your to surrendering to it all. 2.Stay Plugged In - Tune yourself into a business training call or inspirational video to get re-motivated and enthused. Remember the feeling you felt when you first discovered the passion inside. You have to go back in time to the day you discovered this new method in which you were going to utilize to make your dreams come true.3.Step Away From The Computer - Take a break from the daily grind and do something fun yourself. Your mind needs to shut down every once in awhile just like a computer to "reboot" and recharge your creative energy. Go for a walk, listen to some upbeat music, go to the gym or watch a funny movie. When you're ready to get back to your computer, you will feel refreshed and revitalized once again.Remember one Iphone 4s Stylus Pen thing, time is on your side. Giving a little effort every day is key when building Motorcycle Gloves your foundation for life. The word "quit" should not ever be a part of your vocabulary. The only way you can possibly fail is if you give up on yourself too soon. Don't quit on yourself. Become proactive in success with re-energizing methods of mindset renewal. Here's a great resource tool to help you: mlm-training-secrets.com

没有评论:

发表评论